In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in terms of the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the regulations in force in matter of protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical nature and organizational, to protect and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of informative data.
At Sushi Ouchi we are committed to the protection of personal data provided through our website. For this reason we want to explain in a transparent and honest way how we are protecting them.
- SUSHI OUCHI, S.L. with CIF B10628345 and registered office at Ronda Sant Pau, 9, 08015, Barcelona will be responsible for processing his personal data.
- Your data is provided voluntarily when contacting us through our website, to request information about our products and services, or make a reservation, query or claim.
- Sushi Ouchi will use this data to contact and send previously requested information and to make reservations.
- Data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Sushi Ouchi adopts all the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of your personal data. Using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, we ensure that all data is transmitted securely, in such a way that only those involved in handling it can interpret it. Encryption prevents outsiders from intercepting the information and knowing its content.
- You can revoke your consent at any time, exercise your rights of opposition, rectification or cancellation by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org